DATE: August 27, 2016
TIME: 10 am – 2 pm
LOCATION: PMAA Gun Range in Salt Lake City, Utah
Mumbai! Trolley Square! Virginia Tech! Incidents like these happen all the time. They happen everywhere. Do you, your family members or your employees know what to do in situations like these?
The Active Shooter Survival Course is an intense, informative 4 hour course that will teach you the basics of how to effectively respond if you are ever caught up in such a deadly situation.
The Active Shooter Survival Course topics include:
- How to develop a personal Survival Mindset
- Learn effective self defense response options
- How to recognize and employ improvised weapons
- How to react to the Law Enforcement response
- Developing your personal Emergency Response Plan
- Hands-on role playing scenarios
Who should attend? This course is open to the public. Adults only may attend. This is valuable training for religious organizations, Business Owners/Managers, Security personnel, HR Managers and other decision makers. It is open to anyone who is interested in personal safety.
The Active Shooter Survival Course IS AVAILABLE FOR PRESENTATION AT YOUR SCHOOL, BUSINESS OR PRIVATE GROUP