DATE: October 29, 2016
LOCATION: Salt Lake City PMAA Gun Range, SLC, Utah
Edges weapons are commonly used to attack citizens and used by citizens in self-defense. This 1-day course will teach you how to get the most out of your defensive blades. There is no classroom involved. This all hands-on practical training that is somewhat physical.
Course topics will include:
- Survival Mindset, both offensive and defensive
- Selection of proper knives
- Use of large knives, bayonets, TOMAHAWKS or improvised tools
- Blade counters, parries and blocks
- Controlling the blade
- Tactical positioning and footwork
- Cutting angles and techniques
- Blade placement and targets
- Force on force drills
Equipment Needed: Eye protection, forearm pads, athletic shoes, gloves, comfortable clothing for physical activity, rubber knife.
INCLUDES a training knife, training Tomahawk, 224 page training manual and certificate of training.