TIME: 9 am – 1 pm and 1 pm – 5 pm
LOCATION: PMAA Gun Range in Salt Lake City, Utah
This basic half-day Home Defense Shotgun Course is designed to bring the new shooter to a strong level of defensive competence FAST. The shotgun is undoubtedly the most devastating of all hand held personal weapons. It is also the most versatile. More Americans own shotguns than any other type of weapon.
The Home Defense Shotgun Course is an all shooting class, encompassing the following topics:
- Learning how a shotgun ‘patterns’
- Selecting proper defensive shotgun ammunition
- Selecting shotgun accessories
- Firing from common positions
- Changing loads & reloading techniques
- Clearing malfunctions/stoppages
Our Course Instructors are nationally certified with the NRA or former military. Special Equipment needed is any shotgun of any type or gauge. Complete gear/ammo list below.Tuition INCLUDES a certificate of training from the Institute.
Click HERE for a Printable Equipment List