TIME: 4pm – 8pm
LOCATION: Get Some Guns, 6651 South State Street, Murray, Utah
FBI statistics prove that more than 80% of all lethal confrontations take place in low light situations. This is true whether you are a cop on the street, soldier on the battlefield or housewife defending your family. This course will teach you the most modern low light shooting tactics & techniques that will help you survive a low light confrontation! This is the same block of instruction that we give to local police and military units.
Low Light Handgun Course topics will include:
- How to select proper lighting tools (hand or weapon mounted)
- Various LIVE FIRE shooting techniques
- Loading, unloading and clearing stoppages in the dark
- White light employment tactics/techniques
- Shooting and communicating with a partner
Low Light Handgun Course Equipment:
- Extra magazines or speed loaders
- At least one handheld white light
- Knee pads
- Surefire, Streamlight, Gladius, are good flashlights but any high-intensity light is fine
- Bring a minimum of 150 rounds of range ammo
Shooters must have some experience in defensive shooting, including drawing and shooting from a holster.