DATE: August 6, 2016
TIME: 10am – 2pm
LOCATION: PMAA Range – Salt Lake City, UT
The Personal Self Defense course will cover basic self-defense, including:
- Personal situational awareness.
- Setting the foundations to protect yourself and loved ones.
- Defense against wrist grabs, choke holds, bear hugs and head locks
- Countering hair pulling, basic restraints, evasion and escapes
- Use of improvised weapons for defense
This is hands on course. Be prepared for a full body experience and sweat. This course is great for all adults 16 and over. No experience needed.
Instructor: Tyson Delic- Former US Marine Corps Martial Arts Instructor and Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team member