DATE: May 7, 2016
TIME: 9am-5 pm
LOCATION: PMAA Gun Range in Salt Lake City, Utah
This class is only for members of The Well Armed Women’s Group only.
We are offering a discount for the Well Armed Women’s group. Promo code is WAWGUR and will take 20% off the tuition price. This promo code is for the Well Armed Women’s Group only and will be verified at the class. .
The Urban Rifle Course is a fast paced, 1-day (8 hours) training event geared towards law enforcement, corrections, military and security agencies but is open to anyone without a criminal conviction. The drills and tactics you will learn will give you the skills and knowledge to use a rifle or carbine in a self defense situation. It is a basic course. The student should already possess good basic marksmanship skills.
Urban Rifle Course topics will include:
- Team movements
- Shooting from unusual positions
- Shooting from cover
- Firing on the move
- Operating in open terrain
- Engaging multiple targets
- Reaction to ambushes
- Transition to handgun drills
- Team leadership under stress
Course Instructors- Nationally certified NRA LE Patrol Rifle Instructors, Utah POST and/or local SWAT Instructors.
Equipment needed for the Urban Rifle Course:
- Any weapon system of any caliber (even .22s) with a sling
- Handgun and holster
- Minimum of 3 magazines per weapon
- Bring a minimum of 300 rounds of rifle ammo
- 100 rounds pistol ammo
- Cleaning kits
- Knee and elbow pads are recommended